Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Video: "I'm The Lucky One" by Mike Adams At His Honest Weight

In the not too distant past, I was introduced via Joyful Noise Recordings to Mike Adams At His Honest Weight. Whimsical band names will always catch my attention and therefore my ear.

They played St. Louis last year on the night of Bruce Franks Jr.'s redo victory in a terrible rainstorm. That night, I bought the vinyl from the man himself.

Today they've released a video from my favorite song from the record and they're about to go on tour again.



3/10 - Columbus, OH - Big Room
3/13 - Boston, MA - O'Brien's
3/14 - Brooklyn, NY - Baby's All Right
3/15 - New Haven, CT - BAR
3/16 - Roanoke, VA - The Spot
3/17 - Philadelphia, PA - The Sound Hole
3/18 - Youngstown, OH - Historian Recording Co
3/21 - Bloomington, IN - The Void
Tickets and other info at: www.mikeadams.info/tour

No comments:

Post a Comment